A little Introduction

Valaviator

Hello people,

My names Dustin, i thought i'd just throw out an intro seeing as i just signed up on the website.

I am currently an ATP student here in phoenix AZ. My roommate here is Popaviator, he actually turned me on to this website.

I currently have my Private Pilots License with a Multi-engine add-on, and am in instrument training. I'd love to fly for an airline someday, so that is my ultimate goal!

I'm 22 years old, went through a few years of college, competed professionally in gaming tournaments, but never had any idea what i wanted to do as a career, finally my mom suggested flying. Went on a discovery flight and loved it, so here i am getting my training!

My grandfather and uncle were both pilots, so i guess its in my blood to do the same thing. Anyways that's just a little about me, looking forward to getting to know my fellow pilots on these forums.

Hello people,

My names Dustin, i thought i'd just throw out an intro seeing as i just signed up on the website.

I am currently an ATP student here in phoenix AZ. My roommate here is Popaviator, he actually turned me on to this website.

I currently have my Private Pilots License with a Multi-engine add-on, and am in instrument training. I'd love to fly for an airline someday, so that is my ultimate goal!

I'm 22 years old, went through a few years of college, competed professionally in gaming tournaments, but never had any idea what i wanted to do as a career, finally my mom suggested flying. Went on a discovery flight and loved it, so here i am getting my training!

My grandfather and uncle were both pilots, so i guess its in my blood to do the same thing. Anyways that's just a little about me, looking forward to getting to know my fellow pilots on these forums.

Welcome to JetCareers. This is great place for everybody to learn something... thank Popaviator for tuning you in.

Ask him what he thought about the roller coaster. :)

Welcome to JC! Congrats on what you've accomplished so far and good luck in the future. There is a wealth of information here and enjoy the instrument training it's a lot of fun!

Howdy! Thanks for the intro....it helps to let everyone know where you are and how we might be able to "groom" you career wise. :D

Back