A landing at the Minam Lodge

skybobb

I can't remember If I posted this short video on here or not. I flew a couple of gals into this lodge for breakfast. The Minam Lodge is 16 miles East of LaGrande, OR. The closest road is 8 miles away from the Lodge. It is right next to the Eagle Cap Wilderness area, in NE Oregon, and is on the Minam River. Enjoy.

[yt]fVxDKXJWkT8[/yt]

Nice video!

I've been over that exact same spot. I remember it well because that is where I lost my engine driven fuel pump on my way between BOI and MWH. :rolleyes:

I can't remember If I posted this short video on here or not. I flew a couple of gals into this lodge for breakfast. The Minam Lodge is 16 miles East of LaGrande, OR. The closest road is 8 miles away from the Lodge. It is right next to the Eagle Cap Wilderness area, in NE Oregon, and is on the Minam River. Enjoy.

[yt]fVxDKXJWkT8[/yt]

Wow! Nice video! And what a small world! I was born at the Grande Ronde Hospital there!

I see you are tied to the NW by the WSC avatar. Once a cougar always a cougar. Have you ever been into the Minam Lodge? Bob

No sir, unortunately. It looks BEAUTYFUL!

We usually spend 1 week in the summer at Wallowa Lake. Can't seem to tear myself away from that little slice of heaven.:)

I was in Charlotte last week and saw a passenger wearing a WSU shirt. I jumped out of the plane and ran over to him to shake his hand. Funny enough, we both graduated the same year (1998).:rawk:

Wallowa Lake is a beautiful glacier lake. I have a video on You tube of a flight over the lake. I was on a return flight from the Minam Lodge and we took the long way home. I will try to find it.

[yt]egzo8dn_Rz4[/yt]

Here it is:

Wallowa Lake is a beautiful glacier lake. I have a video on You tube of a flight over the lake. I was on a return flight from the Minam Lodge and we took the long way home. I will try to find it.

[yt]egzo8dn_Rz4[/yt]

Here it is:

Ahhhhh. I miss that place. It is amazing how beautiful the water in that lake is and how many stars would fill the sky at night.

My Aunt has a farm in Enterprise. When I turned 12, I started working the fields in the summer for extra money. We would drive to the Joseph airport to watch planes all day on the weekends.

Back