A good Trump deal

Quite an interesting view and traditional Brit humor

Probably indicates to me that Trump knew even less than the Generals when it comes contracting with Boeing and other contractors when it comes to defense contracts.

Let the teeth knashing begin on how much Trump knows or many other Prezs know about defense contracts and paint jobs on 747s

Do we know when the plane is planned to enter service? If its planned for after 2024, my hunch tells me Biden doesn't want to change the scheme only to lose to Trump in 24' and have Trump changing it right back.

Trump in 2024? Oh my goodness. o_O

In a Twilight Zone episode. What a deflection from the main point.

I don’t know if this negotiation is entirely his responsibility, as it is a slight departure from his usual strategy. Maybe that’s because of policies/ laws/ contractual obligations between the government and a vendor are different than between two private parties. Normally he doesn’t negotiate up front, but rather signs a contract between his company and a vendor, then stiffs the vendor at the end and tells them to sue him for the balance.

TIL the designer of the current AF1 livery, Raymond Lowey, was also the designer of the Studebaker Avanti.

1651254363752.png

and this baller chair for Barcalounger

1651254531185.png

I doubt he'll run again, and I hope he doesn't.
There might be an upside to all the election noise from the last cycle.

Me: you think trump will run again?
My friends that are still in the Q continuum: why would he? He's still president.
Me: ok but what what if he announces he is running again, then what?
Them: why would I vote in a system that can be controlled or rigged?
Me: good point you probably shouldn't.

There might be an upside to all the election noise from the last cycle.

Me: you think trump will run again?
My friends that are still in the Q continuum: why would he? He's still president.
Me: ok but what what if he announces he is running again, then what?
Them: why would I vote in a system that can be controlled or rigged?
Me: good point you probably shouldn't.
The election is still 2 1/2 years away, I'm not savvy enough to try and predict who will run on either side. Hopefully it won't be the crapshow we've seen in the last two elections.

You don’t think he’s gonna run? Or did you assume I’m a trump supporter because I said he would run

Neither. It was, as I stated, a Trump "administration" deal. Trump was clueless then as he is now. The same worker bees in the executive branch from Trump are still there with Biden. The Kushners and other grifters are gone. The contract moves forward. The same activity will prevail in 2024 no matter who the president is from whatever party it is.

Guaranteed? It won't be Trump. . .maybe or may NOT be Trump LIKE, but won't be Trump. His moment of glory is gone.

See my earlier post.

The only thing most people know about the Bradley came from a bad comedy based off the rambling memoirs of a self aggrandizing liar. Which is unfortunate considering it has been arguably the most successful and effective armored vehicle in the history the US Army.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back