FlyingSig

Another day at the office....

3174999144_8ab428ff00.jpg

3174998346_47ef44a137.jpg

3174161413_b73e8d6e91.jpg

3174996894_3a4f7e7069.jpg

3174160075_9c4334efbd.jpg

I really like the 2nd one!

I was looking through your Flickr, and there's some great there. What camera are you using?

Awesome shots, brings back memories when i used to go plane spotting at jfk, watching the 31L arrivals come over the costco parking lot. :)

Re: Ahem

If anyone is going to be taxiing around JFK on Thursday around 1530-1630 let me know and I'll snap a photo if I see ya.

Actually, I will be flying around that time... I'm doing Delta flt 30 to Moscow which is supposed to push at 1625

Cool pictures, I have that same 18-55mm lens that came with my xti kit. I'm very surprised with its quality. Keep the good photos coming.

Actually, I will be flying around that time... I'm doing Delta flt 30 to Moscow which is supposed to push at 1625

You are off to Moscow and did not send me a PM? I could have pointed you in the direction of the best and cheapest meatballs in town (Moscow bound DL and AA pilots know what I am talking about).

Anyways, next time someone is out here drop me a line. I can show you the behind the scenes Moscow and we have a great group of pilots out here to hang out with. Take care and fly safe.

You are off to Moscow and did not send me a PM? I could have pointed you in the direction of the best and cheapest meatballs in town (Moscow bound DL and AA pilots know what I am talking about).

Anyways, next time someone is out here drop me a line. I can show you the behind the scenes Moscow and we have a great group of pilots out here to hang out with. Take care and fly safe.

Pushkin Square head towards Red Square right side of the street? Had the meatballs (wouldn't call it cheap there though). Been to SVO 26 times and counting....

The new Tamron 18-270 I think will be my next purchase (a good all in one to lighten the load on trips).... but I also need a wide as well.... flew with a Captain that carried about 7 different types of glass on my last Cairo trip...if only I made Captain money...

FlyingSig! Where were ya. You must have been out early or out late; I saw no Delta 30 or any Delta 767-300 for that matter, between 4:15PM and 4:45PM.

Oh well. Maybe next time!

Pushkin Square head towards Red Square right side of the street? Had the meatballs (wouldn't call it cheap there though). Been to SVO 26 times and counting....

That's the place. And no...if one goes for the buffet then the meatballs are not cheap at all. Other than the meatball hut there are alot of other great places to go and hangout. Next time heading this side of the iron curtain let me know. It's always nice to meet and hang out with crews coming from the states. We know most of the AA guys that come this way since we fly out of UUDD(DME) but rarely hang out with the DL crew since we stopped using UUEE(SVO). We only see you guys when we are off to an english language movie.

To everyone else...if you are wondering why it seems most of this conversation is in some wierd code...that's because it is. The AA and DL bound Moscow crews understand all of this.

Take care and fly safe.

Back