A Doug Spotting!

saxman

I'd like to report a Doug Taylor spotting in JFK today. Seen in plain clothes apparently boarding a flight to Phoenix!

It was good to meet you Doug. Figured I'd spot you one of these days in the terminal.

so, did you go up to him and say "OMG.. Doug Taylor's in the terminal!!" ?? :D

did he look at you with dumbfounded eyes wondering who you were? i hope you mentioned your username cuz otherwise he gets that deer in the headlights , "i'm not a celebrity", look if he's never met you before. HAHA

I'd like to report a Doug Taylor spotting in JFK today. Seen in plain clothes apparently boarding a flight to Phoenix!

It was good to meet you Doug. Figured I'd spot you one of these days in the terminal.

Hey man, it was nice meeting you!

Next time you're sitting airport reserve, lemme know as I might be there too and you can watch the guys down in the employee cafeteria talk to me in Spanish and Creole! :)

Hey man, it was nice meeting you!

Next time you're sitting airport reserve, lemme know as I might be there too and you can watch the guys down in the employee cafeteria talk to me in Spanish and Creole! :)

Well I'm sitting airport reserve right now again! But I don't guess you're back again from yesterday.:D But I do have plenty more sits here this month, so I'll let you know.

Back