A day in the life....

EatSleepFly

A day in the life of a flight instructor:

The most productive thing I did all day today was change two lightbulbs in the office.

Ahhh, if only all my days could be this fulfilling.
crazy.gif

Just thought I'd throw that out there, so anyone else who's in my shoes knows they're not alone.
smile.gif

heh... i got blown out of the sky today... only got .5 hours in *sigh* a day in the life of a student pilot...

As of right now I'm an unemployed summer bum...Anyone know if Delta would hire a 100 hr PPL??
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
^^ Haven't you heard about 'pilot shortage'? I would apply!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah! No degree required!

Gimme money! I've got ALL the connections to get you in that seat with minimum time! Nevermind the numerous caveats, fine print, and all that stuff you neglect to read on page 3 as you're signing!

smile.gif

Doug I could not help but feel a sarcastic undertone to your post. Do you mean there really isn't a shortage? What about the ads in 'Flying'? And what Air Inc says?

Yea Doug! Kit Darby is a very honest and trustworthy man and everything he says is 110% the truth...in fact he told me if I sign up for a full membership at Air Inc he could assure me that the airlines are in fact in desperate need of 100 hr private pilots and that he would get my resume in the right hands immediatly!!

Thanks Kit!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

grin.gif

Pay for training is the only way pilots should get airline jobs.

In fact, pilots should work for free, since the airline is giving them the priviledge of building hours.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
smirk.gif

You know, if this same conversation happened over at airliners.net, it would have dissolved into a bunch of 17 year olds criticizing us for wanting to get paid to fly a jet that they so lovingly purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2003 and operate for free!

I logged 4.1 hours of duel this May. A %100 increase over April!!!! If this keeps up I'll be busting double digits by August. Oh Yeah!

[ QUOTE ]
I logged 4.1 hours of duel this May. A %100 increase over April!!!! If this keeps up I'll be busting double digits by August. Oh Yeah!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am about to make a vent/advice post... you should come check it out.

Back