A couple from Madrid

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
The bane of all NYC ER guys... Jepp revisions. On the left are revisions for airports that I NEVER FREAKING FLY TO!!! on the right are the revisions for airports that I usually fly to. I'm not bitter... Not bitter at all:

IMG_2055.JPG

There goes Delta 5:
[yt]zgONfdX5-aw[/yt]

Cool, we're flying the GT... The EX... The 540, the LTD ER with the premium sunshades:
IMG_2061.JPG

Looking towards Northern Spain during the departure:
IMG_2057.JPG

About ready to coast-out over Portugal:
IMG_2060.JPG

Rare open ocean over the Atlantic:
IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2067.JPG

Checking the weather for the mid-ocean alternates before coating out (LEST, LPLA, CYJT):
IMG_2058.JPG

What the post-position plot looks like on the chart:
IMG_2062.JPG

What the post-position plot looks like on the EFIS:
IMG_2066.JPG

Nap time! Hoo hoo!
IMG_2068.JPG

Nap time! Hoo hoo!
IMG_2068.JPG

You where that seat belt during your nappy? If so is it required?

Nope!

You're probably "supposed" to, but let's be realistic! ;)

Whatever, I just have this thing about wrinkled clothes, it drives me crazy when I see someone walking around looking like that.

Whatever, I just have this thing about wrinkled clothes, it drives me crazy when I see someone walking around looking like that.

Actually, I usually throw on a sweater over my uniform. Two reasons, I'm usually freezing and it throws off any potential baddies if they're monitoring the pilots.

I've seen a few guys that completely change out of their uniform before going to the bunk though.

I guess it's all preference. But everyone pretty much looks like walking death after an international crossing.

Oh no, not the sweater! :sarcasm:

so why doesn't someone realize the money that can be saved by not wasting all that paper for Jepp revisions?

Back