A Business Opportunity

I_Money

Over the weekend I came up with a fabulous business idea. I am not going to divulge too much here, but it is aviation related, I cannot find one company that does this, would be perfect as a side job for any pilot and it requires very little capital to make it happen.

While I could do it on my own, I think there would be immense benefit from adding 1-2 other aviation enthusiasts to the team. I am looking for a sharp, eager, enthusiastic person or persons. You do not need any flight experience, but enthusiasm towards aviation and travel.

If you are interested, please send me a private message and I will share more information with you. As I said this would be a fun side business.

I am a small business owner and entrepreneur... Send me a message, I am happy to bounce some ideas around. I have started a couple of companies with little to no capital investment.

I'm definitely interested but I don't know if I qualify as an "ideas person"... I have a lot of ideas just perhaps not the right ones!

Over the weekend I came up with a fabulous business idea. I am not going to divulge too much here, but it is aviation related, I cannot find one company that does this, would be perfect as a side job for any pilot and it requires very little capital to make it happen.

While I could do it on my own, I think there would be immense benefit from adding 1-2 other aviation enthusiasts to the team. I am looking for a sharp, eager, enthusiastic person or persons. You do not need any flight experience, but enthusiasm towards aviation and travel.

If you are interested, please send me a private message and I will share more information with you. As I said this would be a fun side business.

I was a usability engineer in my former life. We sat around in a room thinking of new ideas and researching them.

I am thinking about starting a company that transports people from one place to another at a rapid pace..........

I'm not smart, not overly motivated and definitely don't have any good ideas other than making money off the hard work of others. Maybe I could be your CEO?

Back