9FI Tuesday Night

Are you planning to attend the 9FI mixer?

• yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • yes, me and my guest

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting in around 9:30pm, so I'll just keep an eye out here to see what fountain we chose.

Is it BYOF. (Bring your own forty)

I don't believe it. I suppose you threw away your signed 5x7 glossy of @JordanD as well, right? I AIN'T EEEEEEEVEN BUYING THAT!

Got super busy with school, stopped going out so much, and changed careers. My normal look these days is a polo and wrinkle free cargo pants. Which incidentally doubles as my work outfit.

I'm thirty-eight dude. The stunna days are long over.

Lol!

And I haven't hit on @JordanD, in years. I'm sure he thanks me. Always being jocular is kinda old too.

So what you're trying to say is you're more of the Himalayan cat, Orvis slippers, sitting on the barcolounger drinking Hibiscus tea and thumbing through the new J. Crew catalog kind of girl now?

So what you're trying to say is you're more of the Himalayan cat, Orvis slippers, sitting on the barcolounger drinking Hibiscus tea and thumbing through the new J. Crew catalog kind of girl now?

So which "Cosby-like" sweater will Max be wearing....Along with a fresh Kango hat....

I was thinking of Heart Bar too, that's a pretty decent space that we could easily make our own. :)
The heart bar is actually kind of loud at night. I'm not thinking that would be the best location even though i LOVE that lil' bar.....

I could see us having easily 20-40 show up.

How about the Cabo Wabo patio (north PH entrance) or PBR Rockbar patio (south PH entrance)?

Cabo Wabo has a nice happy hour:
Monday-Friday from 3-6pm
Food and drink specials include All-You-Can-Drink draft Tecate or Dos Equis beer for $25, $6 Cabo Wabo Margaritas, $6 Nacho Platter and complimentary chips & salsa with any happy hour purchase.

Although I'm wonder if it's named or turned into something else now since their website has done broke and doesn't seem to worky.

PBR Rockbar: No happy hour list that I see and Tues night is Karaoke night.

9FI is asking for a ridiculous price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back