8 Months and Counting: Update

970Flyer

Back in December I posted a question about moving forward with my aviation plans since my wife was pregnant. Well, my wife isn't pregnant anymore!

All are doing well. And, in the mean time, the industry has helped me make my decision regarding my aviation plans.

Attachments

• BABY DAY 030.jpg
    BABY DAY 030.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 145
Back in December I posted a question about moving forward with my aviation plans since my wife was pregnant. Well, my wife isn't pregnant anymore!

All are doing well. And, in the mean time, the industry has helped me make my decision regarding my aviation plans.
Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!!! :nana2:
What an adorable baby!
Girl or Boy??? (I couldn't tell with the diaper and all) :)

Girl. 6.8 lbs and 19.5".

For those of you who are considering a baby: It is by far the single most incredible experience I have ever had. I guess you could call it "Shiny Baby Syndrome". Even in Denver she scored a 9 on the APGAR and I was VERY relieved that everything went as well as it did. It was really hard for me to give up all control of the situation while a 12" slice was being made in my wife's stomach (Not that I know the first thing about c-sections anyhow).

Speaking of c-sections, I'm not going to post it on this forum, but I managed to take a couple photos as our baby was being pulled from my wife's stomach. For those of you who are looking forward to a c-sec, drop me a PM and I'll send the photo to you.

I've got another 5 weeks before Numba 2, so you're given advance notice of 14 years before my kid starts chasing your daughter around.;)

I've got another 5 weeks before Numba 2, so you're given advance notice of 14 years before my kid starts chasing your daughter around.;)

If you can hook me up with a ride in the 74 then maybe I will allow a date........Ummm.......Did I just pimp out my own daughter? Nevermind.:)

If you can hook me up with a ride in the 74 then maybe I will allow a date........Ummm.......Did I just pimp out my own daughter? Nevermind.:)
hey.. some babies have arranged marriages by now! arranging a date for a ride in the 74 is a pretty good compromise..

HAHA kidding!! Congrats on the new girlie in your lives! :D

3 weeks and counting down until Numba 2 for me...due to join us via c-section on 9/11....

She's a beautiful little girl! Congrats!!!

Back