757 or 767 (Max redeem yourself)

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Ok, since coa787 took the reigns from Max, I need to offer him another opportunity to redeem himself.

Max, is this a 757 or a 767 and how can you tell? :)

IMG_2373.JPG

Ok, since coa787 took the reigns from Max, I need to offer him another opportunity to redeem himself.

Max, is this a 757 or a 767 and how can you tell? :)

IMG_2373.JPG

Lol. I'm happy to let him have the crown. I have a life now. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what vref+3 is???

He said it in a post awhile back.

This ones for you coa787! :D

virgin_logo.gif

It's also one of the ex TWA, ex AA 757ER birds because there is no radar just forward of the throttle quadrant.

Have you been in the one where on the F/O's side the little screen over the vent below the window was torn, and someone scratched "WHY!?!?" into the point with an arrow pointing at it.

I've jumpseated on that one like 3 times up to BWI :p

Pilots are weird. Not all, but some.

Some guys bring "Sharpies" to work and think they're actually changing hearts and minds by writing half thought-out quips in inconspicuous areas on the aircraft.

Pilots are weird. Not all, but some.

Some guys bring "Sharpies" to work and think they're actually changing hearts and minds by writing half thought-out quips in inconspicuous areas on the aircraft.

So you're saying I should cross out the "Doug Taylor for President!" that I wrote on the back of all the yoke clips?

Did you? Was that pre-"meeting Screaming_Emu's parents" or after? That makes a big difference.

They were cool people, tell 'em I said hello and that we'll have to share coffee with stroopwafels one of these days. They were absolutely fantastic and so proud of you!

Did you? Was that pre-"meeting Screaming_Emu's parents" or after? That makes a big difference.

They were cool people, tell 'em I said hello and that we'll have to share coffee with stroopwafels one of these days. They were absolutely fantastic and so proud of you!

Hehe, I will pass that along. They were out in Germany last week and seemed disappointed that I didn't know the crew :p

My dad does often ask "whatchu hearing from your friend Doug that runs that website?" :D I think I need a sticker for my flight case that says "My mom met Doug Taylor"

On that note, bed time. They already delayed the flight in the morning because I was late deadheading into LIT because of how FUBARed ATL was this evening.

I can send you one. Where did they go in Germany? I do Frankfurt A LOT and if you give me some notice and if they're going to Frankfurt, I'll give them the extended tour of the cockpit and take their pictures.

They were so cool! It's great to see such pride man.

I can send you one. Where did they go in Germany? I do Frankfurt A LOT and if you give me some notice and if they're going to Frankfurt, I'll give them the extended tour of the cockpit and take their pictures.

They were so cool! It's great to see such pride man.

They went to MUC because we used to live about 45 mins south of there for 6 years. They ended up leaving out of Stuttgart because they got bumped of the MUC flight for cargo. Needless to say they were not too upset at having to stay in Germany another day.

Next time they head out to Europe I'll try to send them through JFK and give you a heads up. The only downside to that is there aren't as many flights between BWI and JFK as there are BWI and ATL.

Ok, now I'm really going to bed. Will pass along your well wishes :)

Certainly. They're good people and if they're on one of my flights, I'll certainly do my best to make it positively memorable for them.

I think we're all just so proud of our little Joey! :p

BTW, nice picture Doug. How are they treating ya over there? I've got a friend doing the DAL internship and he's having a blast.

I think we're all just so proud of our little Joey! :p

BTW, nice picture Doug. How are they treating ya over there? I've got a friend doing the DAL internship and he's having a blast.

You know, some ups, some downs, mostly ups -- I'm doing pretty good.

Back