747-400 type in hand

Nice - be home to see the fam more yeah?

Yea, that’s the hope. If I like it to move down to CVG and be home more for my daughter. I’ll miss the international flying though. I loved doing the touristy stuff on the 74. Hell I bid a terrible El Al line just to visit Israel. Anyway enough about me, congrats and welcome aboard to the new guy. You have any questions feel free to hit any one of us up here. I’m also on the grievance committee for ALPA so if you have any contractual or disciplinary issues feel free to contact me.

-j

Hell no. As quickly as we buy them and get a door cut DHL is throwing money at Connie to fly them stateside. I think it’s going to take one of our other customers to need an ETOPs 76 before we do it. The triple will get it I assume. :)
You guys flew one for us during peak last year.

I'd like to throw in my congratulations too. Long-time lurker and former expat hobo here, just jumped on to the K4 bandwagon a few months ago. IOE felt like a breath of fresh air after the YIP pressure cooker, and you'll be fine as long as you keep an eye on the books. Sounds like your wait could be longer than ours was, so don't be shy about the fam flight - it's very much a squeaky wheel sort of arrangement. Feel free to PM me too for any questions. See you out on the line!

Last edited:
Hell no. As quickly as we buy them and get a door cut DHL is throwing money at Connie to fly them stateside. I think it’s going to take one of our other customers to need an ETOPs 76 before we do it. The triple will get it I assume. :)
I've recently watched a lot of scumbag operations fail miserably to get etops. It's like the feds might care about it a tiny bit.
I have no clue how we have it.

Back