5 days and counting....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
till there's a Mrs. Taylor in da hoose!!!!

If you want to know what the wedding will be like - go to our home page www.dougandkristie.com (we'll also put up some photos there as soon as we get home from Vegas)

Don't worry tho - cuz nothing is going to change at all, just that we'll finally be legal (hehe) and I'll have my spouse card - i should be able to update my page too and talk about the spouse process among other various topics!!

if you know of a topic you'd like me to talk about, let me know!

Yeeaaaaa - i'm SO excited!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HEY - CONGRATS Kristie and Doug!! I just "took the plunge" myself back on March 30th. Best thing I ever did!! Best of luck!!

why wouldn't it? the websites going to change after the wedding (no ideas on motif yet tho)... of course, we can try to answer your cat problems.. but i can't guarantee my cats will have a good solution if any (they bicker a lot back and forth)... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Congrats !!!

May God bless you two with a happy married life ..
(Im an indian this is our style)

Eagle's got cat problems? I woulda figured you to be a dog man. Hmm - live and learn. heh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Congratulations on the wedding! I'm walking down the aisle on June 14th.

And maybe you can answer this: One of my cats likes the corner more than her litterbox. (Only for #2) Why is this?

No, I don't want to know why she poos in the corner, I want to know why I (or should I say we) have 2 cats!

One of each? Nice. We HAD one dog and one cat up to about four weeks ago, but currently have a butt-load of cats. The new mom-in-law was feeding a stray that - you guessed it - had kittens! So, guess who is trying to find them new homes??

Anybody want a kitten?

Congrats to you both! Kristie, you will love being a "Taylor". Having been one all my life, trust me, its a good thing. My wife likes it too.

-Phil Taylor

CONGRATS!! I hope to one day walk down the aisle as well with that special someone. I wish you both the best.

>>I hope to one day walk down the aisle as well with that special someone<<

Um, with Doug?? I guess you are refering to the aisle found in aircraft, you know on the way up to the flightdeck!

>>I hope to one day walk down the aisle as well with with Doug<<

Iain, I had no Idea you liked men.

>>>>I hope to one day walk down the aisle as well with with Doug<<<<

Ealge I had no idea you liked men! What will Pam say???

Back