$45/hour time building PHX AZ

271c

Hi all,

$45/hour per person, single engine (various models), wet rate. Split using hood/safety pilot setup. I'll be flying a few hours at a time, 2-3 times per week. Days/times could be flexible. Flying in the east valley, and plan on doing shorter cross countries.

Please PM me if interested and to chat further.

Thanks!

Hi all,

$45/hour per person, single engine (various models), wet rate. Split using hood/safety pilot setup. I'll be flying a few hours at a time, 2-3 times per week. Days/times could be flexible. Flying in the east valley, and plan on doing shorter cross countries.

Please PM me if interested and to chat further.

Thanks!
Are you still looking for someone to fly with? I'm around the DVT area.

Hey guys -- sorry! I've since relocated. There are some cheap rental options out in the valley, so hopefully you guys can find something good.

Anyone still interested? I'm CFI/II looking for extra TT to split, can get 172 @$105 TACH at FFZ...

Bumping this up. I'm a CFI/CFII looking to split time in the Phoenix area. 620TT, 12ME. I have access to a nice Archer at DVT. Your cost would be $50/hr tach time, which is probably $40/hr Hobbs if we pull the power back.

I'm looking to build total time and also check off some boxes for IFR 135 minimums (night, instrument, and point-to-point XC). I'd prefer longer flights (2+ hours), because DVT is a bit of a drive for me. We can do tower runs, or head down to MZJ, or whatever. If you need a BFR or an IPC, we can do that. If you're an instrument student looking to knock out your long cross country, we can do that too.

I'd also be interested in splitting multi time if you have an airplane we can use.

Please PM if interested. Thanks.

Have access to a nice 172sp at $100 hr wet. Hood/safety pilot setup gets us to $50 hr per person. Need about 80 hours xc. Trying to fly 2-3 times per week. Pm if interested.

Have access to a nice 172sp at $100 hr wet. Hood/safety pilot setup gets us to $50 hr per person. Need about 80 hours xc. Trying to fly 2-3 times per week. Pm if interested.
Hi
Hi, I was wondering if your still looking for people to fly with in the Phoenix area I will be in that area through most of November. PM if still looking.

I am also interested to get some time splitting in the area over the course of next couple of days. Please PM if interested.

I would be interested in splitting time in the PHX area, I would be available all week including weekends. Looking to build about 100 or so hours.

Back