3rd class medical tommorow

moegreen

Going for my 3rd class medical tommorow morning after my flight training is done in the am, and I must say I am a little nervous as I really do not like the idea of the doc looking at my rear end, as I looked at the form to see what it all consists of and that is one of the things on there that makes me very uncomfortable..:(.. Wish me luck and I will let everyone know how I make out.

Going for my 3rd class medical tommorow morning after my flight training is done in the am, and I must say I am a little nervous as I really do not like the idea of the doc looking at my rear end, as I looked at the form to see what it all consists of and that is one of the things on there that makes me very uncomfortable..:(.. Wish me luck and I will let everyone know how I make out.

Good luck man.

Hmm, when I got mine I had to get into a gown but I didn't have to bend over and touch my toes.

I don't think you'll have to worry about any "anal adventures" it'll all be good.

wow...I have a first class and didn't have to do that....Seems a bit much for a third..oh well..different doc's do it different.

You might be right, I was just looking at a copy of the test he performs and that was on there,(I copied the form from faa) wheather he does or not I will find out......

Don't stress it. My first class was actually easier than my 3rd class. I think once an AME gets to know you it's understood that they'll work with you and if you have a problem you'll be up front and honest about it with him/her. My 1st class all he did was BP, eyes, urine, looked in my ears nose and throat real quick and listened to my heart. You'll be fine.

Don't stress it. My first class was actually easier than my 3rd class. I think once an AME gets to know you it's understood that they'll work with you and if you have a problem you'll be up front and honest about it with him/her. My 1st class all he did was BP, eyes, urine, looked in my ears nose and throat real quick and listened to my heart. You'll be fine.

:yeahthat:

I stayed fully dressed and the whole process took about 20 mins. Just make sure you can "go". I forgot about that part so I had to sit around for a bit drinking water until I could give them a sample. My AME has some cute girls working for him though, so I didnt mind much. ha

Yeah that "Going" thing is always the hardest part of the medical ha! This last time they informed me I could go as soon as I got there....so next time I'll be prepared!

Just make sure while that part of the exam is underway, that the doctor doesn't have both hands on your shoulders. :crazy: :sarcasm:

Just kidding.

You should be fine. Good luck to you and it will be over quick.

Best wishes. :rawk:

Damn, I had to reschedule for Jan 9 because of the doctor being sick or some crap..Never heard of a doctor being sick...LOL....I should be able to do my solo right after that since I just took my written with the instructor yetserday and passed with FLYING colors......

3rd class was a piece of cake..nothing crazy. NOW, if you're going for a DODMERB, then thats something to get nervous about. I had to get a DODMERB since I'm in ROTC and that includes the turn-your-head-and- cough along with the anal check.

Passed this medical and recived my cert, was just above where I needed to be for my eyes,you are all correct, was very easy and now it is up to my instructor (cut loose) for my solo which I am ready for as he said to me as I am ready to go but he won't tell me when since he dosen't want me to be nevous all week leading up to it since I train once or twice a week..Wanted to have family there when I did do this but he is right, better off just having him spring this on me and jump out of the plane than have me sh&*^% my pants all week waiting and knowing..Wish me luck in the next week...........:).........:D

Back