3 week "vacation" at FSI

Quick update. Ground is done tomorrow after the written test. Then a few days off and start sim on Monday. 2 weeks to go... Feels like i've been here forever already.

All done and headed home this morning. Finished the ride around 3:30am. Was back at the hotel at 4am. Headed to the terminal now after about 2 hours of sleep to catch my airline flight home. Mentally and physically exhausted, but managed to scrape through.

All done and headed home this morning. Finished the ride around 3:30am. Was back at the hotel at 4am. Headed to the terminal now after about 2 hours of sleep to catch my airline flight home. Mentally and physically exhausted, but managed to scrape through.

Congrats!

I know the feeling. I was in the schoolhouse training for a new aircraft every 6 to 8 months from October 06 to this past July. Now I'm up for my 6 month recurrent shortly.:panic:

I'm already going back this week for recurrent in aircraft "B". So confused...:panic:

Congrats!
I still think the Lear 45 has a small cockpit, and only 1 cup holder!

Well, each pilot has a cupholder (the black squares just below the yoke on the sidewalls) ... but i'll agree with you as to the size. It was built for speed, not for comfort. ;)

1333820.jpg

I'm trying to forget everything I learned in 45 initial though as I head to 31a recurrent this week.

Oh no, actually. . .I'm a total loser. . .BUT. . .someone else is a total badass and so I hear a good Lear 45 program manager.

Back