21 Things to do in Las Vegas for under $21

I have A TON of souvenir map books & show guides that i'll be bringing with me. Got them for free from the Convention Bureau a month or so ago.

might be neat to do the walking tour!!

"Rather than pay up to $13.95 to see the Strip from the Stratosphere observation deck, head to the bar at Mix atop THEhotel at Mandalay Bay before 10 p.m. for a better view. Free."

That sounds cool. I plan on checking out the Ferrari store at the Wynn and the new Lambo store at the Palazzo too.

oooohhhhhh

VISIT THE FISH

A major tourist draw in Vegas is the 50,000-gallon, horseshoe-shaped saltwater tank at the north end of Caesars Palace's Forum Shops that houses more than 500 colorful fish, including zebra sharks and cownose rays. During educational tours, you can handle live starfish and observe other sea life. The tours start at 1:15 and 5:15 p.m. weekdays near the Tower Records side of the aquarium. Free.

you just can't beat "Free"

I'm in the middle of a big algebra day in homework . . . but I'm glad to see you're excited about this. I'm thinking for the Saturday night, maybe the View on top of the Mandalay. (I will check on drink prices sometime this week) It would be fun to do the parade thing, but when? ha ha
As far as pinball, there are a couple of old school games I used to play that would be fun to find, along with Asteroids (one of the earliest video games for you young'uns)

some of these things we might be able to do on sunday...

the view at Mandalay sounds fun but i betcha the drink prices are hefty. However, we could "start" there and move elsewhere throughout the night...hop up to Planet for some karaoke or drinkies....maybe even hit Caramel at Bellagio at some point. :)

but if we do that, it'll have to be a dress to impress night for everyone joining up so we don't get the dreaded "that person can't go in"

Back