2023 Aerial Firefighting Air Attack Pilot positions

Bumblebee

Commodore
NorCal Aero, a part 135 Charter Company based in Northern California and Reno, Nevada, has an opening for an Air Attack pilot. You will be flying an 690C (840) Twin Commander in support of the USFS Aerial Firefighting mission. If you are interested, please pm me or send your resume to chiefpilot@mindwinderaviation.com

We also have a Cessna 551, if you have a 500 series Cessna type rating, we could cycle you onto that ship as well.

Requirements are listed below.
PIC 135 IFR groundschool and checkride.

Pilot Experience Requirements. The PIC shall hold a currently valid FAA commercial or higher Pilot certificate with current instrument rating. In addition, the Pilot shall also have logged flight time as PIC in fixed-wing aircraft of at least the following minimum amounts:

A. Flight Hours Experience
THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ARE MINIMUMS. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THE POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE FOLLOWING. (ask me why I just posted this in all caps! LOL)
All airplanes Flying hours
Total time 1500
Pilot-in-command total 1200
Pilot-in-command, as follows:
Category and class to be flown 200
Fixed wing – preceding 12-months 100
Cross Country 500
Operations in low level mountainous terrain* 200
Night 100
Instrument – in flight 50
Instrument – actual/simulated 75
Make & Model to be flown 25
Make & Model - preceding 60-days 10
*Low level mountainous terrain is flight at 2500 feet AGL and below in terrain identified as mountainous in 14 CFR 95.11 and depicted in the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM) Figure 5-6-2.
B. Each PIC shall pass a Government evaluation ride (not to exceed 2-hours) in make and class.

All that stuff you listed. Plus, I'm carded with 690 training and time, typed in your jet, and good to go. What's your schedule? How's your Mx?

Back