2021 Dispatch Hiring Tidal Wave ? Recover Trickle ?

Aviation Jobs and Aviation Employees - JSfirm.com this is a very underrated aviation industry website

Good luck

For Netjets it is a great place to get some experience. It is 91, and 135 only with no flight benefits but you can learn a lot.
All I know about netjets is that I was working the gate one time and had a netjets pilot jump seating. He was talking to another pilot and they were comparing companies. I know he said that it was a great company to work for and he wouldn't consider working for anybody else because of how well they treated him when his wife was ill. That doesn't answer anything about dispatch, but just saying I've heard good things about the corporate culture anyway

For Netjets if you are a pilot or flight attendant the company will buy your a ticket to get to where your flight is supposed to start at. They would work 7 on 7 off. Netjets puts them up in 5 star hotels and they would get a lot of cash for tipping and expenses. For their dispatch center, they had meteorologists, mx control, and some manages/ supervisors that help with the routing. Can be interesting as it is ad-hoc and is constantly changing. So you will get good at building routes and getting a good feel about the Big Picture with ATC and wx.

Don't forget about Endeavors posting too recently. I wonder if these guys are posting cause there has been a lot of Dispatchers that jumped out of dispatching for good

But what are the competitive minimums to get an interview?

A while ago it was have a heartbeat and a certificate and you'll get on somewhere guaranteed.

Back