2 drug misdemeanors

You are aware Pot is still illegal for people with jobs regulated by the (US Govt - in this case FAA) right? Doesn't matter if the states legalize it.

Being a "kid" probably works in your favor as in "Sorry, I was young and made a mistake. I'll never do it again". (and then don't do it again!)

Except in Canada. Those ATC people up north get to smoke weed on their off days legally.

Except in Canada. Those ATC people up north get to smoke weed on their off days legally.

Ugh I just wouldn’t be able to stand the stench (and having to work next to them) because people can totally tell if someone smokes pot because it seems like it seeps out of the pores!

It’s worse than the smell of tobacco IMO which is awful (and is more easily masked/neutralized according to my nose).

Ugh I just wouldn’t be able to stand the stench (and having to work next to them) because people can totally tell if someone smokes pot because it seems like it seeps out of the pores!

It’s worse than the smell of tobacco IMO which is awful (and is more easily masked/neutralized according to my nose).

Same rules apply to smoking pot for Canadian ATC as drinking so you better not be smelling it at work. Canada isn’t Vegas!

You are aware Pot is still illegal for people with jobs regulated by the (US Govt - in this case FAA) right? Doesn't matter if the states legalize it.

Being a "kid" probably works in your favor as in "Sorry, I was young and made a mistake. I'll never do it again". (and then don't do it again!)

I understand, it was kinda a joke. I'm done smoking now. It's what I need to do. Thanks for the response!!!

Back