For Sale 1976 Cessna 150M - Low Times! - $35,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hefner

2176 TT, 308 TSOH, Last Annual April 2013,
One of the nicest 150's around!
No damage history, Complete logs, Never a trainer, Always hangared, Flown regularly, Original paint, IFR Certified.

Reiff Cylinder & Sump Preheater
New Cleveland Wheels & Brakes
New Tires
LED Landing Light
Spin on oil filter
All AD's complied with
Bruce's Custom Cover & Cowl Plugs

Avionics:
CP125A TSO Audio Panel
KT78TSO Transponder
KX 170B NAV/COMM 1
RT-328T NAV/COMM 2
KR 85 TSO ADF Receiver
Aviall Intercom

Hangared at Bowman Field (KLOU), Delivery available for expenses, Owned by ATP/A&P. • Contact Pete Bristol, Louisville, KY USA • Telephone: 5026457783

2egcj9w.jpg

122hlrm.jpg

2rrqdzc.jpg

qybn1t.jpg

15d71iu.jpg

Looks very nice, have you tried to sell it to South America, in Brazil they are worth a lot of money and there is a huge request for 150/152 . Most flights schools are retiring the old tailwheels they used until now and a 172 is too much of an airplane to be used for flight training there. I have seen some 150/152 selling for 60K on the local market. Send me a PM and I can try to put you in touch with some people.

How is that "original paint" if it's "flown regularly"? I kid, I kid.

Seriously nice aircraft (don't think I ever saw one that nice...15 years ago!), and at KLOU, even. Hey, wait a minute, didn't I crash that thing back when I was learning to fly at KFS? ;) No, hey, kidding again.

What did it go for? Best two days of an aircraft owners life are the day he bought it and the day he sells it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back