1972-73 Piper Arrow II POH

middies10

Does anyone know where I can find a digital copy of the above listed aircraft's POH/PIM. I've been googling for quite some time with no luck.

Thanks

Yeah, you would probably have to make it yourself. Not too many digital POHs out there.

You'd think there would be some on line. Aren't others carrying doc's like that on their iPad? My flight bag has been reduced to two pens, a tablet, camera and handheld radio.

You'd think there would be some on line. Aren't others carrying doc's like that on their iPad? My flight bag has been reduced to two pens, a tablet, camera and handheld radio.

Yeah most people are. It's disappointing that Piper doesn't offer the digital copies off of their website. Cessna does and it has really been nice avoiding heavy flightbags.

Where do you get those on the website?

Cessna.com - click on Aircraft - Propeller Aircraft - and then the Model of interest. There will be a Brochures and Documents section, and you can download a PDF of the Pilot Information Manual.

I have a PIM for the early 2000s model of the Arrow III. How different are these aircraft for those of you who have experience in them. I have a checkout flight coming up, hence why I'm trying to read up on the aircraft.

Back