182 available near KJAX??

Thinice

Twinkie Driver
Looking for a C 182 to rent or otherwise split/build time in near Jacksonville, FL. There used to be one here but it has since been sold and moved out of state. The closest one I could find is just outside of Orlando and it's pretty pricey. Anyone know of one available that's closer? I'm trying to get the jump on a job and need time in type...12 hours to go...

Thanks,

David

Try putting up a note in Fernadina or heading to a SAPA meeting at SGJ. Lots of good folks in both places that might be able to help you.

Try putting up a note in Fernadina or heading to a SAPA meeting at SGJ. Lots of good folks in both places that might be able to help you.

Thanks. I'll try that at FHB. Not familiar with SAPA...what is that?

David

There was one down in Daytona Beach a few years ago at a flight school. Might look into that

Thanks, I missed that on Google somehow. Air America has one but since it's a G1000, they want $225/hr. I may have to go that route but I would love to find an older model that's a little less $$$.

David

Thanks, I missed that on Google somehow. Air America has one but since it's a G1000, they want $225/hr. I may have to go that route but I would love to find an older model that's a little less $$$.

David

$225/hr? You've got to be kidding me. In 2010 I was paying $159/hr for that plane.

Back