14 years ago today....

MQAAord

Scheherazade
Staff member
was my group interview/cattle call at the MSN airport for flight attendants.

Thank you, Wisconsin State Journal, for running the ad, thank you Mom, for seeing it and telling me I should go, and thank you Eagle for giving a 20 year old college dropout a chance at the rest of her life....

Thank you, Wisconsin State Journal, for running the ad, thank you Mom, for seeing it and telling me I should go, and thank you Eagle for giving a 20 year old college dropout a chance at the rest of her life....

.....and for the opportunity to have a cool "russian spy" passport photo taken! :D

.....and for the opportunity to have a cool "russian spy" passport photo taken! :D

Best passport picture, EVER.

Will aim to duplicate said look on my driver's license renewal next summer. Indiana now has a rule that you can't smile for your DL picture, so I'll go for bitchy, sultry Russian spy instead of "happy". :D

Indiana now has a rule that you can't smile for your DL picture, so I'll go for bitchy, sultry Russian spy instead of "happy". :D

Goes hand-in-hand with the rule that you can't buy beer to take home on Sunday either.....

That also makes you frown. Or drive to Illinois.

Good times.

Everybody loves a space waitress. :)

Yeah, I double dog dare you to come here and say that to my face! :laff:

:D

Yeah yeah. Whatcha gonna do? Jump up and punch me in the knee cap?

You know that was said with affection. Sheesh.

Sidebar: As for your 'Russian Spy'' photos, I've been endeavoring to make all my ID card photos look WAY too happy to be there... or slightly deranged.

My last driver's license I had a goatee and 'stache. It looked like Tom Green was about to climb a tower with a rifle.

I loved getting carded from that point. Score.

:rotfl: I can NOT see you with a goatee & a 'stache! That must be an awesome picture!

I don't have the license anywhere, but I do have a photo.

I was gonna PM this, but what the hell.

Attachments

• Charlie with goatee.jpg
    Charlie with goatee.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 167
Wow! You said people say you look like Toby from "The Office"... I don't see that at all. That particular picture, though, DOES look like Tom Green!

Here's my Russian spy passport picture. Taken in 1997, so it is NOT my current passport pic.

ry%3D400

Haha my girlfriend had to update her passport when she started work with QX it looks just the same. I took my passport photo at 6 in the morning before flying a 'van for the first time and I look like my name should be Boris.

I need to get some picture up here of 'Boris' and 'Natasha'

Wow! You said people say you look like Toby from "The Office"... I don't see that at all. That particular picture, though, DOES look like Tom Green!

Here's my Russian spy passport picture. Taken in 1997, so it is NOT my current passport pic.

ry%3D400

Oh my.

I may just have to defect, just yet.

Giggity. ;)

Back