14 January Basics

Oh yeah, thats right.....

You guys just make sure there is SOME beer left by the time I get down there in FEB..........

Actually I think gimpy and I are stocking up on beer to bring down...unless your saying you dont drink beer?

Your Mother: "Why'd you rent that UHaul? I thought you were only taking a bag of clothes and your laptop?"

You: "Oh, I gotta stop and get beer first."

AND... planned rest stops...

IMG_1054_0038.jpg

That's right 85. Made my first run tonight. Now have 2 cases of real beer with a sign that clearly states "OKC bound". Also got some Kostritzer Schwarzbier for Christmas.

Not sure if that's gonna survive the week though.

I can just go on the air force base and get the real stuff and get enough for everyone because I love to share and you guys all seem really cool and smart .. tax free too, so that means we can spend more money on taco bell :)

Sounds good Nathan!

One of my friends who went through the UAA program I think might be there.

She is a JC member, but hasnt posted since she joined.

"so that means we can spend more money on taco bell"

Why waste your money on Taco Bell when you can go to the Buffalo Wing house and get 40 cent wings on Tuesdays and 60 cent boneless wings on Thursday?!?

Well it looks like we ain't leaving tomorrow as planned. All roads leaving western washington are currently closed due to flooding. Such lovely timing! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back