1,000tt & 100me

TheresaPilot

Well, it's about time... I FINALLY broke 1,000TT & 100ME... Just about at the exact same time... So here goes nothin....

WHO WANTS TO HIRE ME?!?!?! :insane::D

EDIT: The hiring part... I'd like to fly, not be a slave.. Lol. Guess I didn't make that clear enough

Dang I think I used up all of my congrats for today. I can hire you to be my slave, but you might not want that:)

Welcome to the elite 4-digit club. You will shortly be sent the passcodes to the sooper seekrit only 4-digit flight time klub lounge.

Welcome to the elite 4-digit club. You will shortly be sent the passcodes to the sooper seekrit only 4-digit flight time klub lounge.

I got the four digits a few months ago, got excited for a minute and then realized there was no end in sight, so got depressed again....:D

I got the four digits a few months ago, got excited for a minute and then realized there was no end in sight, so got depressed again....:D
Yup. When the logjam breaks and people start hiring again, it's gonna get CRAZY because there are a lot of us out here hitting 1000+.

i hit that x2 about 1 month ago and didn't even post it :( figured there were no jobs anyway

good luck

Congrats on the milestones- I remember my days as a yet-to-be-hired hopeful, watching the numbers roll by.

There's something satisfying about the round numbers.

I might actually have an angle on the job thing for ya, but let me talk to my peoples first. It's not really my call.

(No, it's not an airline gig.. but work with me..)

Back