09 Shenanigans

Great video Chris! I liked the captain outfit. Makes me sad the season is over. Does your company provide a hot chick in the back of all the planes or are you just the senior banner dude? :p

Dude, I miss Gillespie so much. Shoot, I miss flying in SD period. Crazy how much KSEE has grown in the last 6 years. Good times!
Hey, is Banner Joe still around? That guy's nuts, lol!

hehe Yes, and yes .

dhc2tacksby, good stuff man. Looks pretty much like my 08 summer :cool:

What were you doing down at Brown ? you guys drop down there ?

Holy cow, long time, no see! Your name even came up last night during the PHX Meet & Greet!

Oddly enough, I'm still the junior guy after two years. Yeah standard issue down here in SD, you mean you don't get one Marty? hehe

I go down to brown from time to time to get fuel. Its actually cheaper to fly down there, fill up and fly back instead of waiting on the trucks at JetAir/Golden State.

I put this video together pretty quickly, and plan on making another since flying has slowed down a fair bit. Keep your eyes peeled...

Oddly enough, I'm still the junior guy after two years. Yeah standard issue down here in SD, you mean you don't get one Marty? hehe

You'd think after 15 years I would get one. I am authorized one blow up doll. I have to return her after the completion of each flight.

Attachments

• Doll.jpg
    Doll.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 66
Back