07 Applicant Poll

gimpfest

Fellow '07ers I am dying to know....
Where are you at? Hope Im the only one still waiting for that FOL.....

Fellow '07ers I am dying to know....
Where are you at? Hope Im the only one still waiting for that FOL.....

How funny you have that picture as your avatar. I lived in Germany for 2 years and my wife always loved to make jokes out of 'ausfahrt', much to my chagrin :) I did actually buy her a shirt that had the name of our military base and the phrase "did someone ausfahrt?" I told her it was never to be worn in public though :)

Trying to make ends meet while waiting for 21 Oct to roll around for OKC.

AT-SAT Dec 07
PEPC Jun 08
FOL Jul 08
OKC 21 Oct
STL

There were a few more 07 applicants but some of them got class dates and stopped posting. :( Hang in there people your class dates will come.

I applied 5/30/08 and noticed that things in '07 were moving as slow as they are now! I thought things only recently started going snails pace. Nice to know that everyone goes through it.

I applied 5/30/08 and noticed that things in '07 were moving as slow as they are now! I thought things only recently started going snails pace. Nice to know that everyone goes through it.

Oh no... things have actually been speeding up... some of these poor '07 people are just getting in to OKC after some of the PUBNAT1 applicants.

I am starting tomorrow!!!!!! I hope you guys get your FOLs soon...especially you Charlee!!!! I am so excited for tomorrow and just been roaming around OKC today trying to get my bearings. Drove to MMAC today only about 15 min from my apt. Lookig forward to getting started much like the rest of you. I don''t have internet at home just yet...Thank god for Starbucks buut don't you worry I won't forget about JC!!! I just may not have the opportunity everyday to get online. Best of luck to all where ever you are in the process!!!

I am starting tomorrow!!!!!! I hope you guys get your FOLs soon...especially you Charlee!!!! I am so excited for tomorrow and just been roaming around OKC today trying to get my bearings. Drove to MMAC today only about 15 min from my apt. Lookig forward to getting started much like the rest of you. I don''t have internet at home just yet...Thank god for Starbucks buut don't you worry I won't forget about JC!!! I just may not have the opportunity everyday to get online. Best of luck to all where ever you are in the process!!!

I thought you already started and forgot about JC like every one else. :mad: Glad to hear you made it safe and you're coming back to update us, good luck at the academy.

Thanks a million Lalexf!!!
Good luck to you!!! And who knows..........maybe we'll run into each other before you leave the academy......................... if I ever get my FOL.:p

I hear that....

on another note, glad to see I am not the only one cold and shamed, lying naked on the floor.

How funny you have that picture as your avatar. I lived in Germany for 2 years and my wife always loved to make jokes out of 'ausfahrt', much to my chagrin :) I did actually buy her a shirt that had the name of our military base and the phrase "did someone ausfahrt?" I told her it was never to be worn in public though :)

Now THAT is funny.

you should let her wear it!

Back