Hoo Hoo! Less than 24 HRS to NJC!!!!!!!!!

I should be getting in around 1pm. Do you know when you will be getting in yet.

As planned, Sunday morning.

Theoretically, as early sa mid-afternoon on Sat. I'm actually on RSV, but hey, we're fat on RSVs, so I'm gonna see if I can work some magic.

Hey- it could happen- really!

As planned, Sunday morning.

Theoretically, as early sa mid-afternoon on Sat. I'm actually on RSV, but hey, we're fat on RSVs, so I'm gonna see if I can work some magic.

Hey- it could happen- really!

You got rap 1 so the latest they can use you is 1:35. I would call at noon.

Woohoo! I'm getting all my stuff lined up for the early morning departure tomorrow morning. If anyone is driving up from SOCAL, let me know. I'm riding solo!

Woohoo! I'm getting all my stuff lined up for the early morning departure tomorrow morning. If anyone is driving up from SOCAL, let me know. I'm riding solo!

Drive safely:rawk:

Remember to bring tunes & stuff to drink, oh yeah, don't forget to bringsome sunscreen...

Checked in for my 0900 flight tomorrow, with 35 or so seats left! I'm nowhere near ready..have a ton of stuff to do before the a.m., I guess I can rest/sleep when I get to LAS...;)

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yep, I just checked in as well....albeit for the 0700 out of SYR and the 1040 out of EWR. So far load look good....4 and 25 seats avail. respectively.

Guess I need to get on the packing thing now. But, but, I'm too busy watching Penn State stick it to Big Blue. SOOOOO overdue.

Go State!

Back