What GO!'s around comes around

Apparently after double-crossing Hawaiian and pushing them out of business, someone is looking to do the same thing to GO!

http://www.khon2.com/home/ticker/31149399.html

Bwahahahaahahahahahahah!:laff: :rotfl: Oh JO feels he's been victimized!:tease: Boo ####ing Hoo!:rolleyes: I do know that he's going to stay the course in Hawaii. he's going to try to show Bill Boyer he made a big mistake and he;s going to pay for that mistake. Look for JO to get downright dirty and dastardly..until bankruptcy.

Aloha

Apparently after double-crossing Hawaiian and pushing them out of business, someone is looking to do the same thing to GO!

I'm sure you know and just typed it wrong but it was Aloha if you want to edit that post!

Bwahahahaahahahahahahah!:laff: :rotfl: Oh JO feels he's been victimized!:tease: Boo ####ing Hoo!:rolleyes: I do know that he's going to stay the course in Hawaii. he's going to try to show Bill Boyer he made a big mistake and he;s going to pay for that mistake. Look for JO to get downright dirty and dastardly..until bankruptcy.
I agree, who knows the level JO may stoop to now.

Will this new deal with RAH turn more of a profit than GO! ? I am having trouble seeing how especially that the new planes will be still owned and operated through Shuttle America. Same business plan but different partner?

Will this new deal with RAH turn more of a profit than GO! ? I am having trouble seeing how especially that the new planes will be still owned and operated through Shuttle America. Same business plan but different partner?

It'll probably be a wait and see approach. Our management here at RAH for one is a little smarter in their business dealings than Mesa. I'm sure some of the success is assuming that Mesa is out of the inter-island picture, but who knows. It'll be interesting to see the loads after a few months.

I see this as RAH speeding up Mesa's trip to bankruptcy; forcing them over the brink. I'm being serious! If Mesa goes bankrupt, wouldn't RAH possibly bennefit as far as picking up UA flying that Mesa has now?

It'll probably be a wait and see approach. Our management here at RAH for one is a little smarter in their business dealings than Mesa. I'm sure some of the success is assuming that Mesa is out of the inter-island picture, but who knows. It'll be interesting to see the loads after a few months.

You might want to take a better look at the last two airlines Bedford and his boys ran.

You might want to take a better look at the last two airlines Bedford and his boys ran.

Firm believer you learn from your past...you're as good as the people you put around you. As is stated all over the place, this is the same agreement we have with 6 other carriers...we get paid the same regardless of how many passengers are on the plane...and our fuel is paid for. Once again, time will tell. The Mokulele paint job on our 170's is a lot nicer looking than having engine covers on sitting at an empty gate in PIT.

Oh, bird told me BB dislikes JO with severe predjudice.

Gonzo, are you talking about Mesaba and BizEx?

J.O. spoke at my college a couple weeks ago. Blew nothing but smoke and crroked answers and really had no answer for the Republic in Hawaii thing. The only truthful thing he mentioned several times is the SkyWest is the best regional and everybody wants to be/work for them.

J.O. spoke at my college a couple weeks ago. Blew nothing but smoke and crroked answers and really had no answer for the Republic in Hawaii thing. The only truthful thing he mentioned several times is the SkyWest is the best regional and everybody wants to be/work for them.

HAHA I talked to him afterwards about all of this and his exact quote was "going to Hawaii was such a f****** mistake"

Back