Hoo Hoo! Less than 24 HRS to NJC!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be a good time.

It's "JC Prom Time!" Hoo hoo! :)

I can get out there Saturday, but Sunday return flights look pretty brutal.

Don't think FF will be in on this one.

We'll be arriving around noon on Sunday. I would come out Saturday night, but my girlfriend is working and I'm planning on watching the Blackhawks game in HD with some Molson Canadian. :D I'll be well prepared for the party on Sunday night!!

I can't even sit at work I'm so excited. I think I might take a Tylenol PM to sleep tonight so I get a good night's rest so I can stay up saturday night

I'm sooooo glad I'm going to the graveyard shift when I get back to work next week!:crazy: All the staying up partying will get my body clock tuned to working the new shift!:D :nana2:

We'll be arriving around noon on Sunday. I would come out Saturday night, but my girlfriend is working and I'm planning on watching the Blackhawks game in HD with some Molson Canadian. :D I'll be well prepared for the party on Sunday night!!

You should try a little earlier then we could sit and watch Da' Bears get beat up by the Vikes...... 1st place baby:rawk:

I'm sooooo glad I'm going to the graveyard shift when I get back to work next week!:crazy: All the staying up partying will get my body clock tuned to working the new shift!:D :nana2:

yeah, but your boss is going to wonder why your coffee cup is clear and why it smells like pine cones.....Ah yeah, Tanqueray baby:bandit:

yeah, but your boss is going to wonder why your coffee cup is clear and why it smells like pine cones.....Ah yeah, Tanqueray baby:bandit:

So I gots me some secret gin...

Back