For Sale Tmobile Dash (2), Palm T|X, Nikon Coolpix 885

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I have 2-Tmobile Dash's (not unlocked unfortunately) for sale. Both are in excellent condition and ready to go.

One comes with the adapter, USB plugin, earbud/voice connection and manual...the other comes with adapter, USB plugin, car adapter, earbud/voice connection, hard case (for belt attachment) and manual. I'm asking for $100 each or OBO depending on whether you want one or both.

I have a Palm T|X (palm pilot). The palm pilot itself is in excellent condition yet the silver hardcase is a bit scratched up. The palm pilot comes with the manual/cd, USB adapter and A/C adapter. It's even in the original box. I'm asking $150 or OBO.

I also have a Nikon Coolpix 885 camera. it's in GREAT shape and comes with the manual, charger and one battery, along with 3 flash cards (8MG, 64 MG and 128MG). I'm asking $25 for this camera.

I figure these three items are aviation related in that they can be used for travel as well as for scheduling teaching appointments, contacts and that type of thing.

Shipping will have to be figured out based on whether you want it shipped via USPS or UPS or what not....I can also bring them up to NetworkJC. That's no problem.

PM me if you're interested

so what kind of new phones did Doug and KK get? :D

so what kind of new phones did Doug and KK get? :D
we got new phones (krazers) a while ago... and i'm just now getting around to getting rid of the dash's. Doug wants an iphone sooner or later...so no reason to keep them anymore.

btw - Palm Pilot is sold.

we got new phones (krazers) a while ago... and i'm just now getting around to getting rid of the dash's. Doug wants an iphone sooner or later...so no reason to keep them anymore.

btw - Palm Pilot is sold.

I'll check with Julie when she gets home, she may be in the market for one of the Dash's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back