1 week left for $40 reg. fee...verify that you've paid

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
There's one week left before the registration fee goes up to $50.

I have the following registrants who haven't yet gotten their fee in...If they don't want to pay $50, I'd suggest getting the registration in before the 30th of the month.

Unfortunately, with the high costs we have and lower than expected registration attendance, we can't make any exceptions this year.

Frank Carlos (no JC username?)
Toria (I think she's in mid-Aussie move)
SmoothlanderJ
Edawg
Dvtpilot (+1)
Jacetheace
ayseaf
sprint100
Denverpilot8
MichaelCPS (+2)
dhood84
Polar742
Gonzo
Cory Lagusker (no JC Username?)

I just wanna make sure you guys/gals get your registration fee in if you can... i really don't want to see many people having to pay $50 if they don't have to.

:D

There was something about September 18 before, as a deadline of some sort (I don't remember what for).

If someone has yet to register for anything at all, is it still $40 if signed up by September 30?

I'll know by then if I can go.

I moved it out to October 1st as i got the confirmation from catering that it'll be ok if we end up adding a lot more people (they'll make it work)....If you get your registration and fee in by Sept 30th, then you're ok for the $40... but October 1st, it goes up to $50.

Can I pay the day before?

I don't mind the $50....but I seriously doubt I'll know my schedule until the absolute last minute...so making the $40 cut-off is definitely out for me?

Yes, $5,000,000 to be our friends

:)

Awe Segs, that's nice. Thanks for such a generous offer. You're all worth double the price. :nana2:

.....or not. :laff:

sure.. you can even pay me the day of if you like... just bring cash. :D

Excellent! I'll have plenty 'o cash if I make it....been saving my gambling money for a while. :crazy:

Cool, maybe I'll finally learn how to play Craps this time around. :panic:

Oooh, Oooh, I wanna learn how to play to!!!! Them damn slots steal my money all the time.:banghead:

Cool, maybe I'll finally learn how to play Craps this time around. :panic:

Walk down the freaking hotel hallway and I'll take you down to Harrah's or Lumiere again here and we'll play craps. Never mind that blackjack garbage...

Walk down the freaking hotel hallway and I'll take you down to Harrah's or Lumiere again here and we'll play craps. Never mind that blackjack garbage...

Ok, but I wanna do better than you did the other night at Lumiere. :panic: :laff:

Back