Tshirts

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Does anyone want me to bring them a Tshirt to NJC?

I have 1 XXL, 12 XL and 9 L's available...They are $15 per shirt.

Unfortunately, i won't be ordering new shirts for a while like i thought i would :(

about $900 and storage space! I could do less but then the tshirts would end up being more costly (ya know, all bulk pricing).

I'd rather wait until early 2009 because then i'll have a budget to work with again.

Can I get a large one? Is the large like normal large, or really big large...? Well either way I will take a large... Can I paypal you da cash?

gotcha down for a large... and yes.. paypal is fine altho the total would be $15.90 instead of $15 cash (Paypal has a charge).

do you REALLY Want it? 2009 is right around the corner....i figure sometime spring i'll be able to order new and then i'll be able to get the 3x's.

I don't mind selling it to ya but if you're not going to be able to wear it.....

do you REALLY Want it? 2009 is right around the corner....i figure sometime spring i'll be able to order new and then i'll be able to get the 3x's.

I don't mind selling it to ya but if you're not going to be able to wear it.....

I'll take it if ComplexHiAv8tr (Tracy?) passes on it!

First, its ComplexHiAv8r (no t), yes its Tracy!

I will wait, and let the Big Dog have it! :D (even if he is from AZ)

I stand corrected sir, my apologies. :)
Thanks, Tracy!

(I'm actually from Texas and living in Arizona. Please don't hold it against me!) :nana2:

Back