I HIGHLY recommend...

PGT

Cirque du Soleil...

I got a chance to catch one of the shows with some JC'ers and it was amazing.

Oh yea that Chinese place across the street from the Monte Carlo is cheap and amazing.

Cirque du Soleil...

Oh yea that Chinese place across the street from the Monte Carlo is cheap and amazing.

I agree. I saw them when they were on tour in Portland. Great show minus the hella expensive souvenirs and food.

Chinese...? Bah. There is a Korean restaurant just down the street from the Sahara! :nana2:

Agreed, I went to see the the Cirque de Soleil "Beatles Love" show at the Mirage. Music and performance top notch.

the Sushi place in the shops at PH? Korean, is it a TRUE korean place? More information needed!

It's a Korean BBQ restaurant. I'll call and see what all they offer. Had good reviews though.

Edit: This is definatly a true korean restraurant. You always know when they answer the phone in korean. :p

Cirque du Soleil...

That was an amazing show . . .

Circque du Soleil does a show called "O" at the Bellagio.

I once wandered up to the ticket booth, wanting to find out why they call it "O".

Turns out, that's what you say when you find out how amazingly expensive the tickets are.

:p

Circque du Soleil does a show called "O" at the Bellagio.

I once wondered up to the ticket booth, wanting to find out why they call it "O".

Turns out, that's what you say when you find out how amazingly expensive the tickets are.

:p
No doubt!:panic: Delta employees get a discount for all Circque shows. We've been looking into catching one of them while we're there. Wife really wanted to drag me to see Cher, but her last show is on the 5th...mmm to bad!:cwm27:

How does Tuesday 6-8 sound? I think that would be right between the Hoover Dam trip and Karaoke or whatever is going on that night. Two hours *should* be enough time to eat.. maybe?

I'm down for Korean!

Break out the bulgolgi and japchae!:rawk:

Back