Weight and Balance for 172?

clayfenderstrat

Hey guys,
I am transitioning from the 152 to the 172 before my checkride, but I don't have a manual. Can anybody tell me where I can find a 172 weight and balance form and loading graph as a pdf or other printable format. I have to plan a long cross country for my instructor, and need a weight and balance form.

Thanks for the help.

Try making copies of the W&B info from the POH in the aircraft. That will have all the correct numbers you will need for that N number. You will need more than just the W&B information to do a correct X-C flightplan. What about all the performance numbers you will need? Just get a PIM and be done with it.

Hey guys,
I am transitioning from the 152 to the 172 before my checkride, but I don't have a manual. Can anybody tell me where I can find a 172 weight and balance form and loading graph as a pdf or other printable format. I have to plan a long cross country for my instructor, and need a weight and balance form.

Thanks for the help.

Make sure you get the information from your POH from your plane. Things like Max takeoff weight and Basic empty weight are specific to your airplane. Generally, your POH will have a sample form that you can use.

Make sure you get the information from your POH from your plane. Things like Max takeoff weight and Basic empty weight are specific to your airplane.
:yeahthat:

The weblink above can give you a general idea of what to expect when you get into the POH.

Back