Referral list FA-AAC-08-15720: Issued on 09/08/2008

ptrckturner

I received this message on my ASAP about a week ago. I just wanted some insight on where I stand and what to expect next...Any useful info and tips would be awesome. I called the FAA's career line and they told me, I should be contacted within the next 2-4 weeks.....so I guess that means I have to just wait.

I figure someone has been in a similar situation in the hiring process and maybe they can hook me up with some good info on what to expect next... and possibly some helpful tips. I have read some people actually mention their name on an actual referral list? Is this true? Is it different for every state? If you look below it says a referral list was issued, but no link to view it...??? Sorry if my questions sound stupid? Just want some clarification. I am really new to this forum, just registered today. It seems like there are some really well informed people on here.

Thanks,

-Patrick

05/08 Applied Pub NAT2 VRA eligible
07/08 Took AT-SAT Scored a 93.8
08/08 Chose Terminal Only option/Geo pref: 1)LAX, SoCalifornia 2) ATL
09/08 Received this in my ASAP

Referral list FA-AAC-08-15720: Issued on 09/08/2008 for the Throughout The Nation duty location at the FG-1 grade/payband.
  • Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-08-PUBNAT2-09140. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Basically look for any of the threads that say "5/2 applicants" or "PUBNAT2" and that is you and your people (including me) :)

I suppose I'll add a few things...

That notice means you're on the referral list... there is no actual list that we see... that's it.

Panels for us were last week, so they've made their selections already... now we just have to wait to be contacted. If you're selected, you'll receive an email inviting you to attend a PEPC. We don't know when these emails will be out, but it'll be sometime within the next few weeks.

just read the forum and you will find answers. Or you can just post in one of the MANY MANY threads on the topic!

Cool,

Thanks for the info, I kind of thought there was no actual list but was getting conflicting info. Thanks for the Clarification. I love all of these new acronyms PEPC, TOL...the best of luck to you CHiCHi.

-Patrick

Thanks man, I have actually found all of the threads to be pretty useful and some ridiculous and funny.

-Patrick

Change your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIf not I am going to create a poll aksing members if they think your avatar should be changed.

let's do it! Start the poll. My avatar (titled "Body of a God") will definitely be well received

Back