Delta State University

LS024

Has anyone done the masters of commercial aviation from dsu? What are your thoughts about it? Would you recommend it? How were the classes? Thanks

GO FIGHTING OKRAs!!!!!!

Have you been in Cleveland? Do you like small towns 40+ miles from a larger town, 100 miles from Memphis or Jackson?

I loved the town, and was there for 6 years, but I was working for a company and NOT doing aviation at DSU. There is a few from here that have. If you need specifics about housing or the town, I still have friends there.

The chief flight instructor there is a pretty good guy.

The main thing I know about DSU's program is that they send students here on cross countries and it's usually amusing to watch the arrival. One kid crossed the airport still at cruise, turned downwind, base, and final but never slowed down. At about 300-400AGL, crossing the threshold, still at cruise speed, he decided to go around.

I always stop what I'm doing to see what a Delta State callsign plane will do :)

The chief flight instructor there is a pretty good guy.

The main thing I know about DSU's program is that they send students here on cross countries and it's usually amusing to watch the arrival. One kid crossed the airport still at cruise, turned downwind, base, and final but never slowed down. At about 300-400AGL, crossing the threshold, still at cruise speed, he decided to go around.

I always stop what I'm doing to see what a Delta State callsign plane will do :)
What field are you at??

Delta State is one of our NIFA rivals. They are a great group of guys though, at least the ones that I've met.

Oh, that side 0f the state. I was thinking maybe Tunica or somewhere in the N Delta are.

Sorry for the OP, but no information on the Master's program. Do they make you go tothe school for final testing or anything? Not sure how they would do the Master's if you never went to the school, but I'm old school to this online learning.

The lady said its 100% online. I would not ever have to go to campus. I just wanted to see if anyone else had gone through it.

Delta State is one of our NIFA rivals. They are a great group of guys though, at least the ones that I've met.

You guys were just beginning to make waves in competitions when I graduated for DSU. Now it seems that you guys are the head honchos in our region. I was flight team captain in 2003 if I remember correctly.

The lady said its 100% online. I would not ever have to go to campus. I just wanted to see if anyone else had gone through it.

Hey thats my alma mater!:D The Masters program is 100% online. I haven't taken it, but I hear it's a great program. It's very easy to manage while working.

Back