Chicago FSDO

jhugz

Guppy gear swinger
So i am about to take my CFI checkride in about two weeks and from what we are told 90 percent bust rate the first time....say it ain't so.

Hey, can you white out my name/number in your logbook so the feds don't bug me with any annoying questions or finger-pointing after this event.... :)

I think grasshopper has come a long way in the past 18 months or so....

If my sarcasm doesn't allow me to show it, I'm very proud.

I just want you to know, we're all counting on you....

Bad week at work, kids at school, so I've been drinking all day, buying motorcycle parts online and watching stupid movies, as well as 'Airplane' and 'I, Robot'.

Hey, can you white out my name/number in your logbook so the feds don't bug me with any annoying questions or finger-pointing after this event.... :)

I think grasshopper has come a long way in the past 18 months or so....

If my sarcasm doesn't allow me to show it, I'm very proud.

I just want you to know, we're all counting on you....

Bad week at work, kids at school, so I've been drinking all day, buying motorcycle parts online and watching stupid movies, as well as 'Airplane' and 'I, Robot'.

That brings back good memories of me trying to kill you in the left seat. Of the 800+ish hours combined we did at that place I can't believe the worst failure we had was a flap inop.

Shouldn't you be working on your MEI by the way, you better not let me get that before you or you will not hear the end of it.

Back