Comair/Mesaba/Compass Office/Ops Integration Begins

H46Bubba

Looks like some front/back office as well as some operation stuff for all three w/o regionals will be conducted at the controlling entity for all three carriers. I'm guessing MC Holdings will morph into this entity post merger.

Companies Plan Future Regional Carrier Strategy

The Regional Carrier Strategy Integration team, led by Don Bornhorst, SVP-Delta Connection, and Bryan Ebensteiner, Northwest VP-Finance & Business Development, continues work on a number of merger-related initiatives. The team is responsible for crafting all aspects of the future company’s regional strategy - from how to standardize experiences and products across its eight regional carriers to how to streamline supply chain and purchasing spend.

Composed of more than 20 functional experts, the Regionals team includes members from Delta Connection, Comair, Mesaba, and Compass. The team is working to ensure a seamless integration after the merger closes across all of the following areas: fleet, ground/ACS stations, IT, supply chain, facility and maintenance operations, HR, and others

Finance and Business Development. . .I'd be skiptical of that guy trying to do any good when it comes to anything related to airline anything.

Looks like some front/back office as well as some operation stuff for all three w/o regionals will be conducted at the controlling entity for all three carriers. I'm guessing MC Holdings will morph into this entity post merger.

Hey Bubba, are you hearing about the merger with Compass down in the fish bowl? It's running like crazy on the line.

Hey Bubba, are you hearing about the merger with Compass down in the fish bowl? It's running like crazy on the line.

They will probably just add comair into the holding company they have created for mesaba and compass, merging three airlines together would be hard plus then they wouldnt be able to whipsaw all of you against each other.

They will probably just add comair into the holding company they have created for mesaba and compass, merging three airlines together would be hard plus then they wouldnt be able to whipsaw all of you against each other.

What holding company? AFAIK, Mesaba/Compass are still just WOs of NWA, and separate entities at that. Granted, I'm pretty sure that's all gonna change.

What holding company? AFAIK, Mesaba/Compass are still just WOs of NWA, and separate entities at that. Granted, I'm pretty sure that's all gonna change.

Yeah who knows whats going to happen. I just hope we can all keep out job in the end......

Mesaba/compass holdings. Ask around, it really does exsist. There even is a created website I believe.

Nope, haven't heard that one. There's so much crap going on behind the scenes and not one peep about what's going on or what will happen. Love your new avatar!:nana2:

Mesaba/compass holdings. Ask around, it really does exsist. There even is a created website I believe.
:yeahthat: This merger thing (DL/NW) is going to be crazy. As soon as it's approved, that's when you'll hear all the stuff that's been going on behind closed doors.

Uh, oh. Generally NOT a good thing when they have a super-secret holding company ready to go. Can you say "Mid-Atlantic?"

Back