Greetings

Bolo

Hey all. I've been lurking around here for a few months now and figured I'd start posting. I've found a wealth of information here and look foreward to posting and hopefuly having some fun exchanges and doing some networking with y'all.

-Thanks

Welcome. There is definately a lot of information and experience here to learn from. Tell us a lil about yourself. Whats your aviation experience so far?

Welcome. There is definately a lot of information and experience here to learn from. Tell us a lil about yourself. Whats your aviation experience so far?

I'm 35 years old and live in NYC with my lady and her two kids. So far I'm sitting on around 400 hours and am commerical single and multi instrument rated. I'm starting my CFI hopefully within the next few weeks so I can stop paying for this stuff and build up some time while learning more. I'm an electrician by trade and ultimately would like to fly freight or corporate. Aside from flying which is my drug of choice, I do olympic triathlons (non competatively), play guitar, bass and cello, and train Filpino Martial Arts and MMA. :yar:

Back