Need a place to live

Snickersnwa

Total shot in the dark here, but I'm wondering if any of ya'll know of anyone that has an open room available?

Would be nice if it were close to campus. PM me if you have anything/know of anyone looking for a roommate.

Very much appreciated!

Total shot in the dark here, but I'm wondering if any of ya'll know of anyone that has an open room available?

Would be nice if it were close to campus. PM me if you have anything/know of anyone looking for a roommate.

Very much appreciated!

Umm... why would you want to move back to Grand Forks, NORTH DAKOTA ? ? ?

OH snickers I would totally live with and have some fun but my wife may not like it since you know the pay aint to great right now. Maybe UNDSioux1 can share some of his money and help you get a place. :) Cause as we both know UNDSioux1 has alot of money. I mean hey he drives a Ford. :)

Oh, that's a question that I should have answered in the OP... :)

I'm lookin for a move in date around Oct 1st, but could cover Sep (pro-rated) to hold a spot at a place. Worse case scenario, I would get a single bedroom place, but it would be nice to have a roommate.

Oh, that's a question that I should have answered in the OP... :)

I'm lookin for a move in date around Oct 1st, but could cover Sep (pro-rated) to hold a spot at a place. Worse case scenario, I would get a single bedroom place, but it would be nice to have a roommate.

i should hear back about the job i interviewed for today or tommorrow, and if i get it i would be moving around oct 1.

i will keep you posted. i live in a 2/2 accross from ryan hall.

You! Shut up! haha ;)

Well, getting furloughed wasn't part of my plan. And, I really enjoyed flight instructing while I was there before...

Sorry about the furlough, but I could think of a thousand places better to LIVE and INSTRUCT and PAY more than UND in Grand Forks, ND. You do know that winter is just around the corner:D How much are they paying instructors up there these days. I remember when it was like $9/hr and some change for part-time instructors. Sad.

Sorry about the furlough, but I could think of a thousand places better to LIVE and INSTRUCT and PAY more than UND in Grand Forks, ND. You do know that winter is just around the corner:D How much are they paying instructors up there these days. I remember when it was like $9/hr and some change for part-time instructors. Sad.

Yeah, I know it's going to be cold :)

This move back is good for me for a number of reasons. It might not work for all, but for now it meets my wants/needs.

depends on what you teach. top dog is 23/hr + fully paid family medical. pretty decent as the medical is worth like 5K/yr by itself

note: i ended up getting the job. ill be leaving late sept or early oct. PM me to discuss.

2/2, 1200 sq ft, rent $410 + cable/elect

accross from Ryan hall in Campus Place III

Back