Powerpoint classes

Nark

Macho Superpilot
Anyone have or know where to find powerpoint classes for any phase of ground school?

Trying to put together something.

Cheers.

I have taken a bunch of screenshots from the asf.org (AOPA Air Safety Foundation) and made them in to ppt presentations.

I have been in the process of converting all of my lesson plans to Powerpoint presentations. It takes a lot of time (mostly because I dont know powerpoint as well as I would like) but it is nice to be able to go over it in a multimedia presentation, then have the student load it to thier thumb drive and go home to review it.

$99 for the package. Not really a powerpoint presentation, but some tools to help you create one.

http://www.jeppesen.com/download/misc/avionics/primary_visual.html
Oh man $99 for that???
Tim's Air Navigation Simulator is free

It's working find for me in firefox. I just clicked the link. Then, I removed the last "/" and hit enter. The site loaded with no problems.

It's working find for me in firefox. I just clicked the link. Then, I removed the last "/" and hit enter. The site loaded with no problems.

Yes, that works for me in Firefox, too, but it works with the slash, too. If I remove the slash and place the link in a post, it still doesn't work.

No matter how you format the link in a post, it doesn't work.

Back