135 operators; is there a list?

Blip16

is there a list of all 135 operators in the US? I am really wanting to find something in that realm of aviation, and where i currently live is a like a black hole (one of the biggest aviation schools in the country, yet no jobs other than instruction at the school when finished). I meet 135 mins (1500TT now).

thanks

is there a list of all 135 operators in the US? I am really wanting to find something in that realm of aviation, and where i currently live is a like a black hole (one of the biggest aviation schools in the country, yet no jobs other than instruction at the school when finished). I meet 135 mins (1500TT now).

thanks

Apply for Corporate Air(Air Spur) Caravans out of GFK for Fed Ex. Suburban Air has 1900 up there for UPS.

Apply for Corporate Air(Air Spur) Caravans out of GFK for Fed Ex. Suburban Air has 1900 up there for UPS.
but i want to move to Fargo, that is where the wife is working.

i have seen that new 1900, it looks decent, i thought Dakota (whatever their company name is now) was still doing the run? any idea of the pay?

Encore air cargo (formerly Business Aviation) uses the call sign Dakota, not sure of the pay, but it may be them. They also have a metro based in Fargo.

Also, the Fargo Jet Center is occasionally looking for pilots for their charter department.

Encore air cargo (formerly Business Aviation) uses the call sign Dakota, not sure of the pay, but it may be them. They also have a metro based in Fargo.

Also, the Fargo Jet Center is occasionally looking for pilots for their charter department.
Yup, i finally got in contact with the HR people today, they are not looking for charter pilots at this time. :(

Aside from the charter dept. Fargo Jet Center also has a fleet of Cessna 340's and a few others that thy use for their weather modification dept. Depending on the work they have they also may need pilots. Their website is advertising for pilot positions.

http://www.weathermod.com/

Back