ATP Trenton NJ

jspeed87

Not many threads/info on Trenton. I'm looking at starting next year under the 10 month self paced and commuting back on New Jersey Transit to Newark. Any info is appreciated. :nana2:

I finished my 90 day program there not to long ago. 2 instructors, 2 planes, easy to get on the schedule. It's a small one office type location, but that's really all you need. I enjoyed it there. The 10 month guys are pretty unmotivated, so you should have no problems doing it as fast or as slow as you want.

I finished my 90 day program there not to long ago. 2 instructors, 2 planes, easy to get on the schedule. It's a small one office type location, but that's really all you need. I enjoyed it there. The 10 month guys are pretty unmotivated, so you should have no problems doing it as fast or as slow as you want.

Baselogic are you going to be instructing their? What ATP location do you recommend for the private? Can it be done at Trenton?

Baselogic are you going to be instructing their? What ATP location do you recommend for the private? Can it be done at Trenton?

I hear great things about Richmond. That's probably the only location I would pick, just because it's closer to home. You can not do the private at Trenton, unfortunately, but maybe if you ask them nice enough they'll reconsider sending a plane up north.

I would love to work out of the Trenton office, but it seems they aren't interested in hiring me for whatever reason.

Back