Interesting...and kind cool.

pilotman

So, I'm browsing the JC forums like I do almost everyday. I read way more than I post. Having completed the ACPP at ATP a few years ago I often stop in to see what people are saying.
Tonight for some reason I started reading the other schools forums as well. I found it, well, interesting and kind of cool that the "ATP" forum and the "Flight Safety" forums are the only two forums within the "Flight Training" category that don't have the people in charge posting. Instructors yes, owers/operators no. I'm sure the onwers/operators read the feedback and rumors, but it's kind of cool that they're not posting. At least as far as I can tell.

Sorry, I disagree with your statement. But strongly agree with your avatar.

They are watching and looking that is for certain. If you think Eric P is no where around looking you are a fool. One day he pulled me aside in DAB and goes, "hey your Meyers9163 huh?" and I just kind of looked. And then he goes I remember when Doug blah blah blah.... Some story about meeting doug back in the day and how it surprised him when he came out in regular clothing. So I know for a fact they are around and watching and positing.

If you think Eric P is no where around looking you are a fool. One day he pulled me aside in DAB and goes, "hey your Meyers9163 huh?" and I just kind of looked.

pilotman said he's sure they read, but not post.

Eric P is awesome. He's done so much for ATP in his time there. A very nice guy with a great mind for business and people.

Back