What's Next?!?!?!

HotoneJ

Ok I just saw my AT-SAT Authorization on ASAP 8/26/08 :rawk:and I am waiting to take it, but what does everyone do after taking the test? I saw in a few instances where people may take the AT-SAT and then reapply to take it again, even though they will not be able to until a year later.

Ok I just saw my AT-SAT Authorization on ASAP 8/26/08 :rawk:and I am waiting to take it, but what does everyone do after taking the test? I saw in a few instances where people may take the AT-SAT and then reapply to take it again, even though they will not be able to until a year later.

Is this a SERIOUS question? I suggest you read and explore a little more, before asking this question. :banghead:

you wait to get the email for Geo Pref. and then you wait for the refferal list, then you wait for the panels to meet, then you wait to see if they hired you, then if you do get picked you wait for your PEPC date, then you wait for your FOL, then you go to OKC, then you go to your facility.

if you want more detail then that, just SEARCH because there is like 100 different places you can find ALL of your answers :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

FOR THE NEW PEOPLE....
STOP STARTING STUPID THREADS WHEN THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY OF THE SAME OUT THERE

00b.jpg

Hey Raydon,

Are you giving HotoneJ crap for not searching before he/she post a question?

I dont even think the search button comes into the issue here. All it takes to get the OP's question answered is: OPEN YOUR EYES and READ!!!

Hey Raydon,

Are you giving HotoneJ crap for not searching before he/she post a question?

haha no, i've never been big on the search function myself so why would I give someone else crap for not using it. that would be rather hypocritical of me. We've had that whole thread already remember? lol.

me simply pointing out that he's a newb has no other implications whatsoever, so why would you decidedly pick me out to question? when other people are giving him a harder time than i? sounds like you have a personal issue with me.. want a hug? I'll make it better if you want ;)

haha no, i've never been big on the search function myself so why would I give someone else crap for not using it. that would be rather hypocritical of me. We've had that whole thread already remember? lol.

me simply pointing out that he's a newb has no other implications whatsoever, so why would you decidedly pick me out to question? when other people are giving him a harder time than i? sounds like you have a personal issue with me.. want a hug? I'll make it better if you want ;)

I was just checking.:)

I rememeber our conversation, I was hoping you were not a hypcrite, if so I was going to have to take to the back and beat you.:buck:..lol...j/k j/k

Is it really that hard to give tips to a new guy while still being cordial ?? Yeah a lot of people neglect to use the search initially....but there's no use in throwing a hissy fit everytime this comes up.

I was just checking.:)

I rememeber our conversation, I was hoping you were not a hypcrite, if so I was going to have to take to the back and beat you.:buck:..lol...j/k j/k

:yar: bring ye on, matey

and to this note
Is it really that hard to give tips to a new guy while still being cordial ?? Yeah a lot of people neglect to use the search initially....but there's no use in throwing a hissy fit everytime this comes up.

how many pubnats are you in for?

I dont even think the search button comes into the issue here. All it takes to get the OP's question answered is: OPEN YOUR EYES and READ!!!

Hey Trident,

You have a great point why don't you OPEN YOUR EYES and READ forum rule #9 Don't Post Angrily!.:D

:yup:touche!! (i take no sides! i'm simply a bystander!)

hotoneJ I like the tag you added to this thread.. Kudos for putting yourself out there for us sharks to munch on!

be headstrong! ask your questions and you'll get answers as soon as everyone stops beating their own heads into the desk for a few minutes.

i was trying to do a witty picture insert but I'm not awake enough to have a sense of humor yet...

Back