Strange VRA Application

Raydon

When I first registered to ASAP and applied to Pubnat4 the site prompted me to fill out one of the VRA aps as well, so I did.. which I don't qualify under but for some reason it made me fill one out.. and then TOLD me via pop-up prompt that I didn't qualify under that specific item.. so I was like "whatever,".

but now, looking at my applications list.. another one was filled out automatically yesterday for me! just showed up in my applications tab today..

anyone else notice anything like that?

Nope -

But I did hear that if you put Chuck Norris for every single one of your references on the SF - you are instantly cleared go to OKC the next day.

ChuckNorris.jpg

I know what your talking about man. I am a VRA candidate and after I filled out my first VRA and CTO applications, it began to automatically fill out a RMC application for me each month, even though i do not qualify for RMC. So its not just you

I know what your talking about man. I am a VRA candidate and after I filled out my first VRA and CTO applications, it began to automatically fill out a RMC application for me each month, even though i do not qualify for RMC. So its not just you

ok good. i was getting worried.. i hope they don't see that as over-eagerness and blacklist me. ha ha.

Back