New Perspectives Article: Patricia Chiarelli!

cwmddd.gif
<---------looking for pictures.... :D

Nice read BTW!

Good show Q. Thanks for sharing it, hopefully some FA hopefuls will come across it and Amber's and see how you ladies DO WORK.

Oh - make sure you're inviting your FA lady friends here too BTW. :)

Hey hey Q! Nice read and congratulations on following your heart. Not enough people follow through with their dreams. CONGRATULATIONS!
Funny you didn't mention me pranking you while on your first day of IOE. :p

ME: Um yeah, this is crew scheduling, we're gonna need you to sit hot reserve for the next 6 hours and then travel to......

YOU: But, but, that's not what my schedule says?!?

ME: Well, this is crew scheduling and we've changed your day!

Hehe, glad to hear things are working out for you. I should be stomping around EWR in the next few months and we'll finally get to meet. :)

Ooooh maddon' A nice Italian girl from Staten Island acheives her goal. Nottin' bettah.

Good job Q!

Hey hey Q! Nice read and congratulations on following your heart. Not enough people follow through with their dreams. CONGRATULATIONS!
Funny you didn't mention me pranking you while on your first day of IOE. :p

ME: Um yeah, this is crew scheduling, we're gonna need you to sit hot reserve for the next 6 hours and then travel to......

YOU: But, but, that's not what my schedule says?!?

ME: Well, this is crew scheduling and we've changed your day!

Hehe, glad to hear things are working out for you. I should be stomping around EWR in the next few months and we'll finally get to meet. :)

ORRRRR, we could meet at NJC first! ;)

BTW, I certainly DID NOT forget about that call from "crew scheduling." All I can say is: Be afraid----be VERY afraid!!! Pretty soon you'll be on my home turf so and I have lots of friends in the EWR crewroom.......
.:eek: :crazy: :panic: :D

Pretty soon you'll be on my home turf so and I have lots of friends in the EWR crewroom.......

Actually it is MY home turf. These Staten Island folks 'think' they own EWR. Jersey people do, not these cross river fools ;) :) :crazy:

Greeny, you will be fine. Just pay me a protectors fee and I have your back. ;)

Thanks for the shout out Patricia, but like others said you did it your way. Just be careful how you judge a walk...

Actually it is MY home turf. These Staten Island folks 'think' they own EWR. Jersey people do, not these cross river fools ;) :) :crazy:

Greeny, you will be fine. Just pay me a protectors fee and I have your back. ;)

Thanks for the shout out Patricia, but like others said you did it your way. Just be careful how you judge a walk...

Says the Austinite;)

Nicely done, P.

Although, I would've preferred you got hired by an airline that came to LAS; but I suppose even this town could only handle you a few days a year! :buck:

Patricia's accomplishments should be an inspiration to us all. She had many legitimate excuses to dissuade her from getting into a career that demands so much sacrifice and dedication. She showed us all what can be accomplished when you set your mind to it. We are all very proud of Qgar and I am proud to call her a close friend. Go Girl...

Back