bases for mountain air cargo (especially atr's)

gtnbzy

i haven't had any luck finding the bases for mountain air cargo, especially for the atr's. could anyone help me out please?

I live in Memphis , MEM is a base. There web site is a bit out of date as is Baron Aviations web site.

PM Skysign , he's an ATR FO with Mt Air.

ATR Base : mem myr ilm ewn cha dhn ind msn cwa mia bqn,
gso & rdu ( floater base no airplane )

Runs : Mem to : crw, gsp, bhm / Myr to cae / Ewn & Ilm to Gso / Cha to Mem / Dhn to mem to tlh back to dhn / Msn to Ind / Ind to sdf / Mia to kinston & montego bay jamaica / Cwa to Mem / Bqn to barbados

C208 base : too many to list and change often.

If you have more questions let me know and will try my best to find answer.
:nana2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysign

Were you hired on as an ATR FO or did you move up after some time?

-Matt

I started in the C208 then moved up to the ATR.
( Better pay and PIC time that way ).

Skysign, :laff:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysign

Were you hired on as an ATR FO or did you move up after some time?

-Matt

I started in the C208 then moved up to the ATR.
( Better pay and PIC time that way ).

Skysign, :laff:

Would I have a better chance at getting a call back applying for the ATR or 'Van? I applied about a week ago and haven't heard a word back.

Would I have a better chance at getting a call back applying for the ATR or 'Van? I applied about a week ago and haven't heard a word back.

Did you get the little affirmative action questionnaire emailed to you?

I applied last week and was sent this thing right after i applied. That is all I have heard from them so far.

Did you get the little affirmative action questionnaire emailed to you?

I applied last week and was sent this thing right after i applied. That is all I have heard from them so far.

Yeah... I got it too.... but I am white, male, and come from a priveliged (sp?) family so I have three strikes against me.... what a crock if you were to ask me..... but what do I know.....

B

I sent them a resume also , go the same e mail. I'm sure they are flooded with resumes now that so many pilots are on the street.

Got an email for MAC about an interview, no dates or anything.

Anyone else get this one yet?

Im seriously considering going out there to interview. i live in CA so its gonna be a huge trip for me to go, but might be worth it as it really seems like a great company from what Ive read on the forums here.

Got an email for MAC about an interview, no dates or anything.

Anyone else get this one yet?

Im seriously considering going out there to interview. i live in CA so its gonna be a huge trip for me to go, but might be worth it as it really seems like a great company from what Ive read on the forums here.

For those of you that are still waiting to hear back, I decided not to take this interview. I called the number on the bottom of the email a couple times for more info (as well as responding to the email asking for more info on the interview) Never got a hold of anyone. Got an answering machine 2 times during what should be normal business hours (1000 EDT)...

I had some "better" opportunities arise in the mean time... anyway, good luck to the guys waiting to hear back!

Back